(Member Club: U.S. Tennis Association)
TRUSTEE: Beth Baccaro CHAIR: Catherine Weise
TENNIS DIRECTOR: Jay Nerenberg
Committee: Charlie Baccaro, Doug Emich, Kathie Parker, Rich & Sue Butz, Tom Heavey, Bob Weise, Barbara & Jack Odell, Stephanie Flynn, Heather Larson,Holly St. Claire, Hilary Seitz, Mark Morro,
Kathy & Bob Surgent, Lynn Clark, Stacey & Jade Landfried, Lorene Colon,
Denise McDonald, Chris Bryant
APPAREL AND CONDUCT
- All players are expected to wear neat, clean and appropriate tennis attire at all times, PREDOMINATELY WHITE, with limited color on trim and piping. NO bare midriffs or sleeveless shirts on men are permitted. Recognized logos are permitted, providing they do NOT dominate the article of apparel. Any questions about the permissibility of any article of attire can be referred to the Tennis Committee. Players in violation of the dress code may be requested to leave the tennis courts by any member of the Tennis Committee until such time as the player(s) conform to the aforementioned apparel descriptions.
- Footwear must be regulation tennis shoes, appropriate for clay court play and surfaces.
- Small children are permitted inside courts only with proper supervision.
- Proper tennis etiquette must be observed at all times.
- Members shall be expected to place all refuse in receptacles provided.
- Players shall be expected to enter and leave courts via respective gates outside ofthecourts. All gates shall be closed after entering or leaving the courts. Pets shall not bepermitted inside courts.
- Only the instructor, committee members, or club manager shall determine when courts are playable or unplayable. ONLY THEY hang the sign on the gate indicating the courts are closed. THIS RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Guests must be registered by the sponsoring member prior to play. A guest sign-in form will be located on the bulletin board at courtside and must be signed prior to play. The $20.00 guest fee will be billed to the members account. It is the responsibility of ALL members to insure all guests are signed in.
- A member-guest ratio of 1:1 must be observed at all times, unless prior permission is granted by the Tennis Committee and/or Tennis Chairperson. Guest limit is 6 times per year.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s conduct and attire.
- Members are expected to cooperate and obey the rules and directions as written above.
- Officers, Trustees, Members of the Tennis Committee, adult Club employees and the Tennis
Instructors have the authority and responsibility to enforce these rules.
- Violations of the above rules may be reported to the Tennis Committee who may deny or revoke tennis playing privileges.
- Frequent or flagrant violations of rules and/or unsportsmanlike conduct shall be reported to the Disciplinary Committee.
COURT RESERVATIONS AND CARE
- Reservations are for one hour per member only and limited to one reservation per day. (Except for Adult tournament matches) Courts 1 & 2 are for adult play; court 3 is designated as a teaching/junior court.
- Players who have reserved a court must commence play not later than fifteen minutes after the hour or forfeit the court. Players are asked to sweep the court and leave promptly at the end of the hour.
- Reservations may be made with a steward one day prior to play in person or by phone. Reservations may also be made at courtside on the day of play for courts that are vacant.
- A player making a reservation must state his name and the names of ALL persons who willplay on that reservation. The one hour per member reservation per day applies to all players on a reserved court.